Nasteedunx

Nasteedunx
Proud Affiliate of DONTBLINKMIXTAPE (DBMT)

September 19, 2008

You Just Got YouTubed! Part II - Bride of Dunkula


Well... it's great to see Henry Bekkering got hitched (I didn't get invited, but I ain't mad atcha, bruh!)

No, really the Caucasian Air Canada didn't really tie the knot, but I'd imagine when he did the ceremony would go a lil' sumthin' like this...

Dearly beloved... into this holy union Mr. Davis and Ms. Kirilenko now come to be joined under the hoop.

IF ANY PERSON KNOWS OF ANY REASON WHY THIS MAN IN HIS TUXEDO SHOULD NOT TAKE THE BALL TO THE HOLE AND TOMAHAWK JAM ON TOP OF THIS WOMAN IN HER FULL WEDDING GOWN, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE...




With the power invested in me, I NOW PRONOUNCE THEE... DUNKER AND DUNKEDON.

~iyf

No comments:

Post a Comment

What? What?

Nasteestats

Powered By Blogger