Nasteedunx

Nasteedunx
Proud Affiliate of DONTBLINKMIXTAPE (DBMT)

July 3, 2008

You Just Got YouTubed! Part I



Welcome to Nasteedunx’s Wide World of Online Poster Dunks. We’re spanning the globe to bring you the constant variety of facials. The thrill of victory (horns) and the agony of dee feet in dee face…

“Stars” don’t do these kinds of videos justice, so rate the videos below from one to five “Teabags.” Away we go...

Contestant #1 – The Road to Victimization starts at an early age. Very early. When they say “Kid Gets Dunked On,” usually the unfortunate “kid” in question has at least surpassed puberty. Adonal Foyle’s 10 Year Old Birthday Party probably went a lil’ somethin’ like this…




Contestant #2 – But then we grow older, and wiser, or at least, wider. Then “dunking on kids” loses its appeal. For most of us anyway…




Contestant #3 – I wonder, whatever happened to the sneaker stores where they let you try out some new kicks on some makeshift court with seven-foot rims? Dude above the rim had to be like, “Thanks, I’ll take these. Yo, bud, while I’m up here would ya mind fixing my shoelaces?”


Contestant #4 – Ya know, with friends like these… who needs ladders?




Contestant #5 – Again, I ask you, with friends like these…




Contestant #6 – One last time, I ask you…




~iyf

No comments:

Post a Comment

What? What?

Nasteestats

Powered By Blogger